Last night, around 6:30pm, I became the proud owner of a brand new, overpriced, and likely to be underused, gym membership. My school has a fantastic gym, but after I graduate in two weeks I won't be able to go there anymore, and thanks to the genius tactic of high-pressure sales, I was talked into purchasing a new gym membership roughly 3.1 seconds after I walked into this gym by my house "just to take a look around." I am hopeful that I will use it during bar review, but who the hell REALLY knows these things, right? I'm going to try to go tonight.
- It's expensive.
- When I move after the bar (to be closer to work) I'll have to find a new one.
- The women there had matching outfits, which always makes me feel like The Suck when I show up in sweats and an old Air Force t-shirt.
- The men, at least the ones I could see during my little tour, were fairly attractive, which is unusual around here. Sadly.
- I MIGHT actually use it on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that I can still fit into the new clothes I just bought.
- Good stress relief.
- Hot boys...Mmmmmmmm...eye candy.