OK, I'm back...but no Roundup until tonight or tomorrow as I just got in and am still doing homework and trying to unpack and whatnot. BUT, listen to this!
I got my official offer letter from my new job in the mail. YAY!
- Salary + bonuses
- 2 weeks paid vacation which begins accruing immediately
- They pay 100% of medical and dental
- 401k with contributions from them (not sure how much yet though)
- They pay for my membership in the bar, for my Insurance Adjusters exam, and for all my CLE's to maintain both licenses
- They pay for my membership in any professional association I want to join related to (a) legal stuff, (b) insurance stuff, and/or (c) maritime stuff
- 5 days of sick leave a year
- Hourly pay from now until May 31st, time off for the bar from May 31 to July 31, start back to work full-time in August with the whole salary/bonus thing
I'm so excited!!! I start on Tuesday, I'll be working 3 days a week from now until May 31st. YAY!!!!